Dance Like a Man!
For the School Pantomime, I have to dance for a Scottish song. I always knew that dancing was not my cup of tea and it clearly showed yesterday. I was supposed to twirl my partner but I ended up twisting her arm and breaking her back. I look really awkward while dancing and that is not a good sign cos I play the lead role. I also have a small problem- my height. I am not the tallest person alive but I feel that I am tall enough. There is a weird notion going around that I am shorter than my dance partner. I mean, how can people be so blind, I am a good 1cm taller than her. To add to my woes, I have to do a few Salsa steps which makes me look like a machine going forward and backward. Plus I have to move my hands around like a tsunami wave only it looks more like, well… nothing. Despite all my problems, I have a very strong feeling that I will dance amazingly tomorrow. I also think that I’ve grown a couple of millimeters in the last two minutes. That will get rid of the “height” issue!

8 Comments:
lol...i doubt pple remembered ur height as much as the way u acted...
i think we did pretty well...
and uh.. she is a wee bit bit taller than you.. just thought you should know..
well..ppl loved the way u actd..my bro thought u were the best on stage n hes sposed 2 b MY bro!! oh well..the dance was totally messd up anyway..so it dint matr..n ask ur sis wen the cast party is will ya??..oh n by the way..u r a lil shorter than her..jus so u kno
The tiara makes her taller than me!!
u r the biggest fool but the shortest person on class hahahahaha
ON class??.... must be kinda hard balancing....btw.. whos anonymous?
wow..anonymous..kinda sad huh?? get a name..n try n come up wit betr lines than the 1 u left here..best of luck
anonymous is akshay. Hehehe
roflmfao..tht statement was self explanatory..no comment :P
Post a Comment
<< Home