Thursday, March 23, 2006

Excerpts from the diary of an old man with NO teeth

These have been recovered from the diary of an old man with no teeth.. sad but true.

May 1st 1961.

I regret the time I left brushing my teeth... I remember it like it was yesterday. I was only 10 and decided that enough was enough. I would never brush my teeth again. My teeth deserved better. I would paint them white and no-one would know better.
That realisation was such a relief! I would never touch another toothbrush and I felt great.
BAH!! Look at me now. I tried to eat a banana the other day and my teeth fell out. All at once!! Thirty-two teeth gone. Like that, poof! What kind of world do we live in, anyway? Who orders these things to pass? My teeth did no-one harm! I want them back! I'm suing someone about this. Go to hell all you young (censored) ! Enjoy your teeth while you can... someday they are going to fall out and I'll be there laughing......

Paul Krunfgman.

Disturbing isn't it? What is most disturbing is the fact that the old man died the next day choking over a banana. Yes, sad indeed. But perhaps all of us await such a fate. To be done in by a passing peanut or spiked in the deadly jaws of a crocodile....such is our destiny.

Awww, crap! Where do I get such rubbish from? The effects of RDB i guess. Anyway, live life, love it and you won't need to worry about your teeth or something.

P.S:The moral of this story is don't eat bananas unless you have teeth!

P.P.S: Did I get the spelling of bananas right? I hate the word.


5 Comments:

Blogger N said...

Huh?

2:38 PM  
Blogger G said...

*snorts* You're beginning to define jobless better than I am. =)

6:11 PM  
Blogger Vishal 'Tommy' Thomas said...

hehe.. mad bugger.. i actually considered doin that when i was seven..

9:42 PM  
Blogger N said...

u tried to eat bananas without teeth?

9:47 PM  
Blogger Vishal 'Tommy' Thomas said...

no:P.. thot about paintin teeth white..

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home