Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Sob! Its over!

Our school play, Aladdin was staged day beforeyesterday during our Founders Day celebration and me and my classmates had a blast. We had been practising for two weeks(we even practised on sundays coming to school as early as 7.00 AM) and we put in our best efforts . There were many mishaps on stage, like the wrong props( I was doing the cave scene with a dirty sock on stage), wrong light and sound effects and of course the weird timing of the closing and opening of the cave. The mistakes on stage actually made the entire show much more memorable for me. We enjoyed ourselves immensely and I feel pretty sad now that the show is over, especially since my midterms start on Wednesday and I haven't touched my books yet. I got to play Aladdin and the entire experience is something I would cherish forever. This being my final year in school, I couldn't have asked for anything better. I got the chance to make new friends and I had a helluva lot of fun. The sad part is that all good things come to an end. I have to go now and get rid of the layer of dust sitting on top of my Chemistry book and start studying. Sigh.

P.S: I'll post the pictures of the play in my next post. Kodak software sucks!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol..yea the play was kick ass..evrybdy loved us..n iv been walkin around feelin amazingly important aftr it..lil kids run upto me gigglin n do my lines from the play..n the light n sound mess ups were so hilarious..specially wen the cave thing went up without u sayin anythin..aiyo..i hav geo 2mrw..n im sittin n readin harry potter..evn tho akshay told me evrythin tht happnd in it..he took gr8 joy in spendin all of sunday tellin me who dies..who kills thm n who the half blood prince was..*sigh*

8:32 PM  
Blogger jiji said...

cool play man........u guys did an awesome job..if the goof ups were funny the cover ups were funnier

4:12 PM  
Blogger N said...

Thanx a lot i_thEndhEe_ti_cry_cisCo.

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey neontha wasssssap the play was a rocker.. we were all awesome . i still cant 4get niru in the 1st scene bloody i was really shakin al though i was supp 2 pee only l8r. but anyway gr8 show.we have 2 do it again so more dust is gonna come on ur books i can assure u tht

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home