Self-explanatory. Anyone needing an explanation may boil their heads in red wine and then softly ferment them in olive oil. This does not help explain the site, its just a fun activity for slightly brain-deficient people.
The Society And How It Started
The Society On SMS:
As I sit in the front seat of my car, I realize that the universe is so big that I am small. Small enough to be engulfed by a sea of wool. Small enough to be swallowed by a grey shark.
Small enough to be considered inconsequential to this world's development. Am I that small? Yes, and so r u. So let us appreciate the universe's magnitude and rejoice for we are the unit vector. -Neon
See above.Hence we give direction to the world. - Mayank
2 Comments:
and the winner of the staring contest is... :)
Not me...LOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home